INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY IN MIG/MAG WELDING
In today’s world of increased competitiveness the welding industry is looking for high productivity, lower production cost, less down-time for cleaning and re-working and better operator working conditions.
To answer this demand Lincoln Electric offers you a total solution for GMAW high deposition applications:
• Premium welding wires
• Dedicated equipment
• Software solutions
• Advanced processes
• Maximizing your welding time
• Wide range of mechanized solutions
Read to discover more.
HIGH PERFORMANCE MIG WIRES: SUPRAMIG® HD
Lincoln Electric has developed the next dimension in premium MIG wire – SUPRAMIG® HD wires range, offering you:
• Up to 40% higher deposition rate
• Faster arc establishment – 5 times faster fully established arc
• Up to 20 times less spatter
• 4 times less silicate islands
• Smoother and consistent feeding – 60% less instability in wire feeding
• More consistent wire placement – 5 times less deviation in wire placement
NEW DIMENSION OF HIGH EFFICIENCY GMAW WELDING:
SUPRAMIG® HD WIRES Ø 1.32 MM
Lincoln Electric developed Supramig® HD ø 1,32 mm wire upon request and in cooperation with leading earth moving equipment producers.
Tests show that productivity improves with up to 20% by simply switching from diameter 1,2 mm with a standard MIG wire to the Supramig® HD ø 1,32 mm.
In addition, it has been noted that welders preferred Supramig® HD 1.32 mm due to:
• Less spatter and cleaning
• Same deposition rate with lower WFS
• Less vibration in the torch and no feeding problems
CARBOFIL GOLD WIRES
CARBOFIL GOLD is a premium offer for highly demanding customers:
• Controlled chemical composition and production process for the optimal bead profile
• Exceptional arc stability also with very high parameters
• Low presence of spatters and silicates for a clean bead profile
• Focus on demanding end users for automatic welding with high parameters
Any welding process improvement demands the ability to benchmark and measure successes. Keep a pulse on your welding operations and equipment from the main office or from the road. Lincoln Electric offers advanced welding softwares allowing you to efficiently monitor your welding processes. Anytime, anywhere.
• CheckPoint™ – store your data in the cloud and access it on every device
• Weld Sequencer – automatic, step-by-step weld sequencing clearly defines the assembly of each part and placement of each weld, eliminating possible quality errors
• WeldScore® – in-process monitoring of consistent and repeatable welding operations based upon given example
• SWAN Cloud – digitizing your entire welding, manage your WPQR & WPS, send welding parameters from WPS directly to the power source
ADVANCED MIG/MAG PROCESS WITH POWER WAVE® PROCESS CONTROL
OPTIMIZE YOUR ARC PERFORMANCE CHOOSING THE RIGHT PROCESS FOR ANY APPLICATION. Using Waveform Control Technology™, each process can be tailored to your specific needs.
Power Wave® is more than just a welder, it’s a complete process control platform that provides a full view of your welding operation, giving you the tools you need to deliver continuous improvement of safety, quality and productivity. It operates on three priciples:
• IMPLEMENT Optimized Arc Performance
• CONTROL Process Standardization & Repeatability
• VERIFY Productivity and Quality Monitoring.
Get ready for INDUSTRY 4.0 with real-time data through ArcLink® enabling innovative solutions connecting your people, products, and processes.
The secret to success for an efficient, quality aluminium welding job comes down to these key factors formulating the total aluminium solution from Lincoln Electric:
• Equipment: Power Wave, Digi/Cito Wave III power sources
• Waveforms: AC Pulse, Spray Modal, Power Mode and Advanced Sequencer processes
• Consumables: Gem-Pak™ bulk packaging offering up to 20% increase in productivity, 50% increase contact tip and liner life, lowered production costs and less downtime
• Wire Feeder: Power Feed 84 and DVU R500
• Options: Push pull, Aluminium Harness
• Technical Services: Seminars and custom training
• Application Expertise: Thick plate/large diameter application, thin material/fast travel speeds
HYPERFILL™: HIGHER DEPOSITION, LOWER DIFFICULTY
Revolutionize your welding productivity with HyperFill™ – an innovative twin-wire MIG solution that takes your semi-automatic process to the next dimension. Increase your deposition rate by 50%!
Designed to break-through Heavy Fabrication productivity challenges, HyperFill™ is a patent pending twin-wire GMAW-P solution that utilizes two electrically conductive wires, energized by a single power source and fed through a single wire feeder, single gun liner and a single tip.
TOTAL SOLUTION FOR ZINC-COATED MATERIALS
Zinc-coated automotive components are particularly challenging to weld. The fit up and zinc coating may vary, risk of burn-through on thin parts occurs, and you are often forced to make choices resulting in lower travel speeds, spatter and porosity.
Lincoln Electric masters these challenges by offering a total solution for Zinc-coated materials:
• Welding consumables → Metalshield® Z metal-cored wire
• Waveform → Rapid® Z Waveform Control Technology®
• Power Wave® technology → the Advanced Module enables AC waveforms with Power Wave®
• Full robotic automation expertise
• Customer support & application expertise
YOU CAN SAVE MORE…
…BY EFFECTIVE MECHANIZATION
INCREASE the operating factor up to 70% with WELDYCAR!
Making long linear MIG / MAG welds can be difficult and uncomfortable. Weldycar and Supramig® HD 1,32mm is the solution for long seam welding resulting in consistent quality, increased productivity and ease of use for welders.
• Plug & Play → reduced time for set-up
• Higher travel speed → productivity gain
• Safe use → no electrical cables for functioning (autonomous battery operating carriage)