ADVANCED MIG WELDING
Our advanced process welders perform multiple welding processes including stick, DC TIG, pulsed, MIG, flux-cored, and STT® Mode. Power Wave® models offer a variety of welding waveforms for optimal arc performance on a wide array of materials.
• Outstanding welding performances
• Technology at your service
• Ensuring your productivity
• Experience the future with Industry 4.0
• High level robotic integration
GETTING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. EVERY TIME
For complex, multi-step heavy fab work, getting it done right the first time – and in the right order – is the key to keeping quality and consistency high while minimizing costs. Lincoln Electric’s Weld Sequence Editor® system optimizes procedures for every weld, resulting in increased productivity and higher quality – all at a lower cost, due to more consistent and efficient processing and little or no rework.
Using Weld Sequence Editor®, operators have the potential to reduce time spent on side-by-side peer training, visual inspection, and most importantly, potential rework downstream. Minimize the margin for error and maximize productivity and quality with Weld Sequence Editor®.
REDUCED SPATTER AND INCREASED TRAVEL SPEED
RAPID X™ process REVOLUTIONIZES THE WELDING PRODUCTIVITY
• increases travel speed by 40%
• reduces spatter by 30%
• increases penetration
• reduces heat input
• reduces distortion
PURE CONTROLLED METAL- PCM
With the Pure Controlled Metal arc transfer, you will be able to weld with minimal spatter.
Increase your productivity with a smart and cost effective solution.
• Low spatters emission
• Low heat input
• Low fume emission (green process)
• Completion costs reduction
• Reduced distortion
• Welder’s health
Any welding process improvement demands the ability to benchmark and measure successes. Keep a pulse on your welding operations and equipment from the main office or from the road. Lincoln Electric offers advanced welding softwares allowing you to efficiently monitor your welding processes. Anytime, anywhere.
• CheckPoint™ – store your data in the cloud and access it on almost any device
• WeldScore® – an integrated weld quality system that can assist quality assurance initiatives
• SWAN Cloud – ensures proper traceability and monitoring of your installations